Protection of Personal Data Park Kajetany Sp. z o.o. applies organizational, procedural and technical measures aimed at securing the processed data. The organization uses measures that allow you to best secure the personal data and privacy of the persons concerned. The selection of the measures used results from the risk analysis and the assessment of the effects of processing.
Personal Data Protection Policy The confidentiality of data and the protection of the privacy of our customers is a priority for us. Therefore, taking care of data security and respecting applicable law, a policy has been established that sets out rules on how to collect, process and use personal data.
Personal Data Controller The administrator of personal data is Park Kajetany Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kajetany 05-830 Nadarzyn, ul. Mokra 7.
Data Protection Officer This is a person in the organization who can be contacted in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to their processing.
Contact with the Data Protection Officer:
- correspondence address: Personal Data Inspector Park Kajetany Sp. z o.o., ul. Mokra 7, Kajetany 05-830 Nadarzyn
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data Provided by you personal data are processed in order to:
- coverage of the catering service,
- coverage of recreational services
- covering the organization of the event – musical and social events.
- making settlements for business activity,
- handling complaints,
- archiving data in accordance with the law,
- ensuring the safety of persons and property (video monitoring)
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes,
- the right to object to the processing of data due to a special situation – in cases where we process data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, only if we are not obliged by law to process them,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to port your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data controller or request that we transfer your data to another controller. However, we will only do so if such a message is technically possible.
- entities processing data on behalf of the data controller,
- entities authorized by law,
- entities and natural persons authorized by you.